This is for my father-in-law:
Is it just me or is it both hilarious and brilliant that you can turn on the TV for your cozy Christmas fire?
We had a great Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with my parents where we ate homemade pizza and opened our traditional Christmas Eve presents of pajamas and slippers. Devon even got some pajamas for me this year!
This year Grace got a digital camera and Jenna got the Barbies that she has been dying for. This took some real gritting of the teeth on the part of her parents because these particular Barbies sing, together, in harmony, whenever she wants them to. Boy, we love them. But we had one happy little girl this morning.
The girls' last present was the most exciting and one they were definitely not expecting but have been asking for for a great many years now. They got a message in a bottle.
Guess what the message said?
A miracle!! Coming July 28, 2009!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



30 comments:
Yea congrats! =)
What a surprise! Congratulations, and good luck this time.
Fantastic!! I read this morning and forgot to comment. We're so excted for you and our prayers are with you and the new little soul.
congrats!!! we wish you the very best. what a wonderful christmas you must have had.
Absolutely the best Christmas present ever I would have to say. Congrats and I am so happy for you guys.
The best things come to those that .....
No Way! Congratulations! I am soooo happy for you guys. What a fabulous Christmas gift for you and your family. I bet your girls were so excited. Thanks for sharing, that made my day that much better. Love you guys
Serious? How? (Not to get too personal.) I am so happy for you. Does that put you at 2 months along? Yeah! You'll be in my prayers.
Jessica, I'm so happy for you. I'm crying right now. We'll keep you guys in our prayers. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful chrismas present.
I am sooooooo happy for you!!!! We will be praying that everything goes well!
Congrats! What a perfect Christmas present.. to all of you! :)
Congratulations!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!
That's wonderful!
My good luck must have rubbed off! I am still smiling.
Congratulations Jess!!
A true Christmas Miracle. :)
Jess, I am so happy for you. I was so excited for you when I saw this. I love you and pray all will be well for you.
Congratulations Jessica! I"m so excited for you guys!
How exciting! I'm SO Happy for you guys! I know you have been praying for this, and I'm thrilled your prayers were answered! We wish you all the best!
Woo hoo!! What a fun way to tell the girls!! I bet they were SO excited!
Yay! Good luck.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift! How did you keep it from them? That must have been hard!
Mother and I are reading this today, although we had heard the news a day or two ago from Stan. We're so thrilled! We pray that all will go well. Love to you and Devon!
Congrats i am so happy for you!!!
congrats! So happy for you guys! Can't believe how grown up the girls are! I am new to this blog world, so I am just now seeing yours. We had a Christmas Miracle annoucement like your in our family. I did a post about it on mine... love you!
Linz
Well I guess you aren't keeping it a secret any longer? LOL
This will be a great year for your family! Congratulations to all of you! Aunt Becky
Jessica I am so happy for you. I knew when conference weekend came and you talked about finding answers to prayers through the talks we hear....I knew you would get your prayer answered. Congrats..
Congrats! Definitely a fun and exciting way to tell your girls! I sure hope and pray all goes well with this pregnancy.
AH! So exciting!! Congratulations!!! I am soooo very happy for you! Hopefully I will be there in the summer to take some pics of that peanut!! So great! Totally over the moon for you!
When I read this before, I didn't comment - and now I'm learning how! We keep you in our prayers and are so excited. Fun Christmas, and it was fun to see you right before.
Jessica, congratulations from both Josie and I. I smiled the whole day. Fabulous news!
Post a Comment