Monday, August 10, 2009

We're In Love!

Some more pictures of our little one. She is a sweet, happy baby who rarely cries and sleeps 4-5 hours at a time at night. She gets lots of love and kisses!




We had a visit from Claire's great-grandparents last week. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture with my grandparents but here's a shot of Devon's Grandma and Granddad Jones with her.



She gets a lot of attention from her big sisters!



Is there anything cuter than newborn fingers and toes?




6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! She is seriously so cute! I love the picture of her sleeping. She is just perfect! Just think in a couple of days you will have her all to yourself while the girls are at school!

Devan and Robyn said...

She is beautiful!! You lucky kids!! Let me know if you ever need a babysitter! I'll be the first in line!!

Brittany said...

the other day mikenna said that isabella was so cute that she wanted to take a bite out of her. but she didn't want to suck her blood, because then she would die... not sure where that came from, but i usually say that isabella is so cute i could eat her. back to the point. she is so cute i could eat her to pieces :) but of course i wouldn't

julz said...

She is beautiful. Bret and I will be to visit soon.

Amy Rapier said...

I don't think telling you that she is gorgeous will ever get old! She's beautiful! And, I am post-envious about her sleep patterns. All my babies were consistently awake every 2-3 hours for the first 6 months. Too lucky!

Greg and Tammy said...

DARLING!!!! She is one lucky and loved baby!!!