Grace has done a lot of fun and new things this fall and I haven't taken the time to post about them until now.
Grace's ELP teacher gave them the assignment to build a bottle rocket. I knew Devon would be much better suited to this type of undertaking so I put him in charge. He and Grace spent two nights building a rocket that did, in fact, fly into the air. Super fun! (And I'm really glad I didn't have to do it.)
She also had her first piano recital. I tried to upload the video for the grandparents but it's not working so you'll just have to imagine her fabulous performance.
Grace decided to participate in orchestra this year and tried out the violin. Their first concert was this month. Before they started I expected to be wishing for ear plugs but they were actually quite good! Again the video wouldn't work. Sorry grandparents.
I can't believe she is even old enough for all of these fun things. She is an amazing big sister and huge help to me. One of her favorite things is to snuggle Claire on the couch. And she and Jenna are not only sisters but great friends and really enjoy playing with each other, which is such a blessing for all of us. Love you Grace!




2 comments:
She is nearly perfect in every way. We love you Gracie and miss you every minute of every day.
That looks like an awesome bottle rocket! I love the duct tape. It gives it the perfect silvery hue. Nice work Grace and Devon!
Post a Comment