Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Peer Pressure Gets the Better of Me

So I finally caved and started a blog. I have no idea when I'll have the time but I thought it might be fun to join the blogging phenomenon. I'm terrible at journaling and hate to think of all the great things my kids have done that have already left my memory so I'm hoping this will help me have a better record of my family. The posts may be few and far between but I suppose I may find myself loving it. Let's hope it doesn't become an addiction--I already have plenty of those. That sounds horrible so I suppose my next post will list my "healthy" addictions so you don't start to worry about me!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of you. And you're already doing better than I am since I've been home. I love your healthy addictions list. I agree with all you said. Reality TV is great. I just wish we were together to watch it with some DP and red vines.