Friday, February 29, 2008

Party at Grandma's!


We've had a blast visiting Devon's family in Utah this week. The girls went with their cousins Riley (pictured), Malory, and Bryson to Kangaroo Zoo where they jumped to their hearts' content on their choice of huge inflatable bounce things (what is the name for those anyway?). They also tried to enjoy the snow at the first part of the week before it melted. They made a snowman all by themselves complete with a carrot nose and stick arms. Unfortunately, the lack of snow required that it be garden gnome size but they were pretty proud anyway. We can't talk about going home because Jenna cries at the mere mention of it. We love Unky and Nonni's house!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. What cute pictures! Maybe it's just the photo, but Jenna and her cousin look like they could be sisters. Looks like a fun day!

Priscilla said...

I was going to say the same thing the first person said! Welcome to the blogging world Jessica! I agree- a perfect day would involve curling up with a good book. Hmmm...anyone want to take my kids for a day?

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I saw you on Tallies and thought I'd take a peek. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I hope everything is going great!

Amanda said...

Your girls are darling. Jenna looks so cute with the way she has her head all tilted. Watch out for her later on.