Sunday, January 25, 2009

Embarrassing Moment #89

I have no idea what number I'm really on but it has to be getting up there. I was in the dollar store with my kids the other day buying candy to go with the movie we had just rented. The clerk is ringing the items up and when he gets to the gummy worms he says, "I love anything gummy. They're the best." I reply, "Me too. Gummy anything is my favorite. I'm sure they're terrible for your teeth but I can't resist." I look up as he replies, "Yea, me too." At which point I notice he is missing at least half of his front teeth, top and bottom. He literally had about 5 front teeth total. I nearly died!

12 comments:

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Thats pretty funny. Sounds like something I would say!

Amy Rapier said...

thanks for the laugh!

Kristina said...

Oh, I cannot stop laughing! All you needed was to have Gove with you asking, "Hey, where are all of that man's teeth?"

jen said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! Usually stories like that come from kids' mouths. Glad to hear I'm not the only adult that says stuff they regret!

Rachel said...

thats the 3rd time i have heard that story and its still funny. i laugh really hard all three times. im just really sad i wasnt there. but it does go to show you that gummy candy is bad for your teeth! hahaha

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up. Too funny!

Lauren said...

At least he had a sense of humor about it!

Amy said...

Cheers to all the cross-eyed, "freckled", and toothless people out there who provide a good belly laugh.

Camden said...

Very funny! I'm glad you shared!

Unknown said...

Ha ha. That's hilarious. I love it. You'll have to post the other 88 moments :)
We had our job fair tonight at ASU and I'm starting to look for CFY positions. Crazy. I was wondering what company you work for and how your experience with them has been (I don't think I asked you this already). You can email me at emilylauren at gmail dot com, or just post on my blog. I'm looking at home health, private practice and maybe MAYBE public schools.
Hope you're feeling and doing well.

Emily Lauren said...

p.s. That was Emily, not McKane, ha ha. Oops.

Soelbergs said...

okay - that is SO funny!