Friday, May 1, 2009

Who Are Those Cute Girls?

It was time for summer haircuts and the girls decided to be bold this year. Check it out:






They both love their new hair and have remarked about how much cooler their necks are now. Nothing like a short cut for the summer. Thanks Rach for the cute new styles!

7 comments:

julz said...

they look so cute and grown up.. summer hair is the best. no fix hair dooos

Amy Rapier said...

Love their hair! It really suits them, you have beautiful girls!

Mills Family said...

Hi Jessica, I just found your blog through Diana's. Congratulations on your third little girl! You do have cute girls. :-)

Mary said...

Hey Jessica! Mary Coombs here. I was so happy to see your babystrology counter! I can't believe Grace is 9... talk about a "mini-me"...

EmJoy said...

Hey Jessica! Your girls have grown up so much! I love their summer do's. Congrats on #3. Glad everything is going well. You look great, by the way. Take care!

Linz said...

Oh my gosh, I love the new do's! So very very cute!

Full House said...

cute cute cute.......Speaking of hair...Did you know I've always thought you were the queen of hot girl hair?