This afternoon Claire was in her bed trying to settle herself down for a nap. She has been really good at going to sleep on her own until this week so it's been a bit of a struggle. I suddenly realized that she was no longer fussing so I went in to check on her, assuming she had fallen asleep. Instead, I found this:
Am I lucky or what?!




5 comments:
That is priceless. How sweet of Jenna to read to her sister. Maybe this can be her new chore . . . :)
That is so cute. Made me smile.
SO cute that she was that enthralled with Jenna's storytelling to be so content. I love that! She has got a magic touch, my babies would've fussed until they were picked up out of their cribs. BTW, I love her bedding.
That is so darling!!! Lucky Claire!
First, yes you are lucky! A baby that will fall asleep on its own? I did not know they existed. And yes, you are so lucky to have such great helpers! My older boys try to help me with James (they always climb in the crib with James when he wakes from his nap and play "super baby"), but I am always afraid that they will unwittingly (or wittingly) hurt the baby. Oh to have a child that would just read to him. Not to mention, to have a baby that would be happy with that!
Post a Comment