Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Official


Devon is finally a member of the State Bar of Arizona! Yesterday his co-workers brought him a huge balloon and a cake to celebrate. The girls love the balloon because if you tap it it plays "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang. I have now heard that song more times than I needed to in an entire lifetime. Maybe the balloon will secretly disappear while they are at school. I thought about putting the song on my blog so you could share in my misery but I think I will spare you.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Devon! I bet you guys are so happy to have all of that over and done with.

Camden said...

OK, HELLOO! How come I didn't know you had a blog? I had to follow a link called 'brother' from Mikey and Erin's. A little communique qould be good here!

Super congratulations to Devon. I think that's awesome. I'm really proud of you.