I love those look alike things- so cool. I think your oldest totally looks more like you. am i wrong? Okay what an amazing experience to attend that Joseph Smith program of your friend Rob Garnder. HE IS AMAZZZING. I love the CD- it's been our favorite here in the home since it first came out. I love the song about Emma. Makes me cry every time. So fun checking in on your cute fam!! Put your girls in Erica's workshop-maybe w'ell see ya!!
2 comments:
I love those look alike things- so cool. I think your oldest totally looks more like you. am i wrong?
Okay what an amazing experience to attend that Joseph Smith program of your friend Rob Garnder. HE IS AMAZZZING. I love the CD- it's been our favorite here in the home since it first came out. I love the song about Emma. Makes me cry every time. So fun checking in on your cute fam!! Put your girls in Erica's workshop-maybe w'ell see ya!!
I have to agree with the first comment. Grace definitely takes after Jessica (in more than just looks!) and Jenna is her daddy's girl all the way!
Post a Comment