Monday, May 26, 2008

Grace's Day



Saturday was a great day for our family. Grace was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. She was quite nervous but did just fine and had a huge smile on her face once it was over. We were so happy to be surrounded by our family and friends. Thank you to all who came--it made our day that much better. Grace is super lucky to have that many wonderful people to influence and guide her. She is such an amazing little soul and I consider myself greatly blessed to be her mother!


(Unfortunately Jenna is conspicuously absent from all our pictures of the day. She was a zombie with a very high fever but was a trooper and came to the baptism anyway.)



9 comments:

Amanda said...

First of all, love the cute background. How did you do it? I've been trying to figure it out and can't seem to do it.

I can't believe Grace is old enough to be baptized. I remember the day she was born. How crazy is that? She looks beautiful.

Thanks for sharing pictures of your whole family. I haven't seen them in awhile.

Greg and Tammy said...

What a beautiful daughter and a beautiful day!!

Erin said...

Congratulations Grace!!! We are so proud of you and wish we could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Grace is beautiful, and she looks so happy! The photos are great, too - fun to see everyone!

Camden said...

Hey Grace, happy baptism day! We're so proud of you and wish we could have been there. Tanner assures me it must have been your best day ever. We hope we get to see you this summer.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

congrats on the big day. Sad to hear Jenna wasn't feeling well.

Priscilla said...

Sounds a lot like Kaitlyn's baptism day! Jared woke up with a high fever that day. But in the end- everything that needs to be done, gets done- right?

Congrats Gracie!

Amy Rapier said...

The pictures are beautiful! You look amazing Grace! We wish we could have been there on your day, hope it was everything you wished it to be.

Soelbergs said...

Oh - I wish I could have been there. We went to ALan's family's cabin for the long weekend. It looks like it was a good day. Tell Grace we're proud of her.