Have you ever wished you could get rid of your inhibitions and just let your body do its' thing? Well, here's some inspiration:
Sunday, October 5, 2008
So You Think You Can Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you ever wished you could get rid of your inhibitions and just let your body do its' thing? Well, here's some inspiration:
6 comments:
Oh, come on Jessica, I know she got these moves from you!
She is so sweet! We all need that every once in a while!
Seriously why am I laughing so hard at this??! I think you worded it perfectly on what we all wish we could do at times! She is sooo dang cute- did she get her moves from you? I bet so...
hahahahahahaha
thats all i have to say about that
What is that little move she does at the end? some sort of body roll... she does that pretty good!! ha ha I love it
She's such a cutie! Stetson thought so too. He came running over when I played the video and danced along.
Post a Comment