If you're looking for a place to do some Christmas shopping Saucy Creations is participating in a boutique this weekend at Val Vista and Southern. It will be Thursday and Friday from 10-7 and Saturday from 10-5. The exact address is 3745 E. Hopi Ave. There will be all kinds of stuff to buy including some really cute furniture. If you can't make it this week not to worry, we will be doing several more boutiques through Oct and Nov. Hopefully we'll see some familiar faces!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I haven't read your blog for so long! i love your new website--it looks great! I love Jenna's 'no inhibitions', she's so goofy!
My mom and I stopped by today! cute stuff... although I had no money and only left with a cinnamon roll for the hubbie, it was fun to see the cute stuff. Love the little animal purses... if I had a girl I would have had to buy one of those. Thank goodness for boys!
Post a Comment