Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Can't Help But Love Her

I told Devon the other day that I think I'm addicted to Jenna. He thought that was a very odd thing to say, which it probably is. The thing is that Grace is so like me that I can usually predict her behavior in most circumstances. Jenna, on the other hand, is completely unpredictable. Plus I am in love with her dimples and juicy kisses. Also, we have conversations like this:

Mom: Jenna, you probably shouldn't have any more of that slurpee.
Jenna: Why?
Mom: Because too much sugar is not good for your tummy.
Jenna: But this sugar just fills me with delight.

7 comments:

aLiCe said...

Ha Jenna's comment just made my entire day. I love it! And I miss both of the girls and you guys! Hope everything is good!

Lauren said...

Love it! What cuties you have!

jen said...

in our family we call them "Ben-isms." Maybe you need "Jenna-isms."

Smith Family said...

Kids crack me up! How cute! What a funny girl! The other day we had just left the house and started down the road when Amberlyn slapped her leg and yells, "Dang it! I forgot the card I made for Aunt Nicole!" She did it just like I would have.

Rachel said...

jenna fills me with delight.

ps my phone rang this morning and owen yells "gaga!"

he was sad when it wasnt you

Camden said...

That is so funny! I tell Kent the same thing about Morgan. Shhh, don't tell the others.

Katie said...

Jess, just found your blog. How fun. What cute, sweet girls. I bet Jenna is a laugh a minute.