Wow. Another girl! Good thing Devon is a good "girl dad." Some guys aren't. Congratulations! Names? By the time I got to my third boy, we had used all the family names and all the names we liked. Luckily, we found Micah, which means gift.
Congratulations! I knew it would be a girl - those are the rules of the ward. I am excited for your family - she looks very cute (of course). I think Kristina is a good name for a little girl...
Hey Jessica! Congratulations! Girls are so fun. We have a blog too but I had to make it private for now. You can send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. ondriadionys at yahoo dot com. You have a beautiful family and cute blog.
16 comments:
yay!
I'm so excited for you! So glad she's healthy. Thanks for sharing the news. Love it.
Congrats!! That's so fun!!
Wow. Another girl!
Good thing Devon is a good "girl dad." Some guys aren't.
Congratulations!
Names? By the time I got to my third boy, we had used all the family names and all the names we liked.
Luckily, we found Micah, which means gift.
Yay! You've almost caught up to Mimi!
Good news. You have beautiful girls.
YIPPY!!! Well... you do make such CUTE girls!! I'm sure the third one will be the same. So glad she is healthy!!
I love the digital ultrasound photos. I bet the girls are thrilled. Can't wait to hear the name!
The photos are great :)
yay! So excited! I tell everyone I have 9 1/2 nieces and nephews and now I know what the 1/2 is!
Congrats! So happy for you. You have the recipe down pat for such cute girls, why mess with perfection.
Congratulations! I knew it would be a girl - those are the rules of the ward. I am excited for your family - she looks very cute (of course). I think Kristina is a good name for a little girl...
Kristina
Thanks for posting Jess! I am so excited for you guys. Do you have any names yet? Congrats!
Hey Congrats! How fun to have another girl. Looks like things are good back in AZ.
Congrats! I am excited for you!
Hey Jessica! Congratulations! Girls are so fun. We have a blog too but I had to make it private for now. You can send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. ondriadionys at yahoo dot com. You have a beautiful family and cute blog.
Post a Comment