Claire is now eight weeks old and such a joy. She grins and coos and we can't wait until she giggles. The other day I tried putting her in this little seat I borrowed from my sister. She's not old enough to sit in it for long periods of time but it was pretty fun for a minute.




5 comments:
Jessica - She is so beautiful! (all of your girls are!) How fun to watch her grow up! - I ran into Amy the other day, and she told me you are back to teaching yoga. Put me on your email list. I'd really like to start coming!! Robyn (derom4@cox.net)
Claire is so darling, as are Grace and Jenna.
She almost makes me want to have another one. So cute!
She is soooo cute!
She is darling. I wonder if her eyes will stay blue - that would be fun. I love James' bumbo (similar to the thing Claire is sitting in) he loved to sit in it and watch the boys play before he was big enough to sit on his own.
adorable!
Post a Comment