So I really do know the proper uses of your and you're but I couldn't resist. I'm sure you were all trying to figure out if there was a polite way to tell me I had totally embarrassed myself. On that note, check out the paper that we received from Jenna's reading teacher. Pay particular attention to Thursday's instructions and the first sentence of Friday.
Seriously?! This person is teaching my child to read?! Since you were thinking of ways to tactfully inform me of my error, any suggestions?




8 comments:
Must admit that your title piqued my attention. Not like you to commit such an egregious error.
On that note, hmm. Our fantastic school system at work.
I think it would be hilarious to really go over it and teach Jenna the difference, and then let HER correct the teacher.
I think it's funny you caught it and that you blogged about it! I don't know if I would have Jenna correct the teacher. The teacher might not like that and she does have to spend the rest of the year in her class! But, maybe a nice note to the teacher would be appropriate. You always have a great way of wording things. Best of luck!
That's too funny! Good luck to you!!
3/5=60%. That's a passing grade, at least.
I saw that title under your name and was very confused. Glad to know you are the same Jessica we know and love and that you have not been possessed (is that spelled right?) by someone stupider (hehehe). I say you write her a letter. "Deer Teacher, Jenna lost her home-work paper. She is always loosing things. I told her you wood be vary mad. Your going to half to forgive her. I am sorry to. Truely You'res, Jessica) Or you could just make fun of her on your blog. It was nice of you not to name names.
hahahaha im totally with Amy on this one. Have jenna correct her. and you know that jenna would LOVE to point out the mistake. or you could always send grace in there. she probably already knows what the mistakes are.
Oh, how many times I have said... "there are 3 two/to/too; 3 there/their/they're; 2 your/you're. this post made me smile.
Post a Comment