Friday, September 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun

My kids are so lucky to have wonderful grandparents. One thing I always appreciated about my dad when I was growing up was that he would frequently drop what he was doing to play with us. And he continues to do this for his grandchildren. The other day my nephew Owen was here playing. He really wanted to go outside but it was a million degrees so my dad told the kids to put their swimsuits on and he would spray them with the hose. Sounds like torture to me but they had the best time. The evidence is below.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

there is no naked owen. thank you for that hahaha

Amy Rapier said...

I love stuff like that! You've got good parents.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I feel like a terrible friend...Jessica- congrats on this sweet baby. I'm so emotional thinking what a blessing she is to your beautiful family! Oohhh I knew things would happen in the end. She is a doll.
I'm so happy for you!
I can't tell you how often we read the Runaway PUmpkin book that you gave Brody. I see your sweet Dear Brody, Love Jessica every single time and I think of you and how grateful I am for everything you did for my Brody!