Jenna is the Star Student in her class this week. We made a poster all about her and today Claire and I went into her classroom to talk all about Jenna. I wanted to record what she wrote on her poster.
Favorite color: turquoise
Favorite animal: monkey
Favorite sport: tumbling
Favorite book: Harry Potter
Favorite thing to do: play with friends or play on the computer
What I want to be when I grow up: hair stylist
I am a star because: I am a cute and fun girl
I show I care for others by: making people smile
Three cool facts about me: I have a six-month-old baby sister, I am going to Samoa in June, I have the same birthday as my cousin
In the classroom today I was supposed to share funny stories about her. I am a terrible mother and couldn't remember any. For some reason I have several I could have shared about Grace but couldn't come up with any about Jenna. (At least none that didn't involve swear words.) Does that happen to any of you? Can you remember so much more about your first child and not the rest or is that just me? What I did end up sharing was the funny way Jenna used to say some of her words. Hoohoos=shoes, complano=computer, and dirt=dessert. That was the best I could do--pitiful. But it was fun to see Jenna talk all about herself. I love this age when they are happy with themselves and life is good. Makes me want to freeze time.




3 comments:
Auntie Chul will be happy that we will have another stylist in the family! I am so proud of my sweet, wonderful Jenna. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. Gammy
She is so beautiful!
Hey cutie! Don't you love being Star of the week?! I thought the tomato joke about being saucy would have been a funny thing you could have shared. I blank like that too, btw.
Post a Comment