Sunday, February 7, 2010

Too Many Cereal Boxes

Tonight I went into the girls' room to read them a bedtime story. I noticed a little drawing taped onto Grace's headboard. It was a picture of a girl standing next to her bed. I saw some writing next to the girl and leaned in for a closer look. It said, "Enlargened to show details." I started laughing and Grace wondered what I was laughing at. When I told her she said, "Well, look how little her bed is. She's way bigger than her bed and I didn't know what to do so I just wrote that." Then I really started laughing.



6 comments:

Rachel said...

hahahahahaha

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

that is too hilarious!! you got a funny girl there!

Amy Rapier said...

Oh, that is so good! Thanks for the laugh, I love how kids' brains work!

Diana said...

Now, that is funny! So, what kind of cereal do you guys eat?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting that. That is awesome.I laughed out loud:-)

Lauren P. said...

That is hilarious!