Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby For Sale


This little bug is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She thinks it's great fun. While it is occasionally quite annoying, it is also amazing to watch a baby discover so many new things every day. Today Claire discovered the joy of the playroom. It was clean for once so I let her in to have a little party. She was in heaven. When I went to get her for nap time I discovered she had crawled onto the shelf and was getting into some of her sisters' papers. Once she came out I noticed a note stuck to her leg. Apparently she is available for only $5.00. What a steal!



3 comments:

Rusty and Jacquie said...

That's a steal!! SOLD!! haha :)

Lauren said...

I'll buy her!!

Heather said...

Who knew baby girls were so reasonable? Write me down for two of them! (or five!)