So big--seven months old now and so much fun. Here are some of the things we love about her:
She loves her big sisters. She will follow them around and they typically fight over who gets to hold her first after school or get her out of bed after her nap.
She can now hold her own bottle and for some reason always sits cross-legged in her high chair. My not favorite thing about the high chair? She cries as soon as I put her in it. My other kids would cry until I put them in the high chair. Once they sat down they knew the food was coming. Claire, on the other hand, cries harder until you actually put the food in her mouth.
She has started babbling. Best word: dad. Not dada, but dad. Of course it doesn't mean anything yet but we all think it's hilarious. The girls have consorted with me to try and make sure her actual first word is mama. Every time she says dad we all reply with mom, which Claire finds quite entertaining.
Like all good babies she attempts to put anything and everything in her mouth, including this ball. Just before this picture I found her trying with all she was worth to eat this thing.
She now takes consistently good naps and sleeps through the night. Although I was apparently not paying enough attention the other day when I discovered she had put herself to sleep on this blanket in the family room.
She has started pulling up on things. Now this is what greets me when she wakes up from a nap. Love it!
And this picture is just funny. When Devon's parents were here we went to the AZ Museum for Youth, which has a section for babies. The walls of the baby area are mirrored and Claire was in heaven. I can't imagine having four of her!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
How Big is Claire Bear?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment