Friday, March 12, 2010

Two-year-olds Are Funny

The other day my sister, Rachel, came to visit with her two-year-old, Owen. He is quite a treat. He really loves my girls and they love him right back. The weather was so beautiful that we decided to take a walk. Before I tell the rest of the story you need to know a little bit of history. About 18 months ago I was babysitting Owen when we went on a walk/roller skate and he insisted on wearing a helmet in the stroller because my girls were also wearing them. He wore his helmet all the way around the neighborhood. I was astounded that he would keep it on. I offered to take it off a couple of times thinking surely he was getting tired of it, but he refused to give it up until we were done. Here are some pictures from that day:



Apparently wearing a helmet for walks at Aunt Jessica's house has become a routine because he again insisted on a helmet this time. He wore it the entire walk. Gotta love it!


4 comments:

Rusty and Jacquie said...

I meet Owen at Heather's house one day. SOOO stinken cute and hillarious!

Rachel said...

haha thank you for posting the pictures! i fotgot you took some. i will need to steal them for my scrapbook.

Karen said...

Seems like he is a little suspious (sp) of his Aunt Jessica? Ya think?

Lauren said...

What a sweet boy! Cute Pics Jess!