My mom wanted to see comparison shots of the girls at the same age. (Sorry for the horrible picture of Grace. Didn't have digital images then so I had to scan one.) What do you think?
Thank you Jess--I can't believe how much she looks like the two of them. It is interesting how they all come a bit different and yet so much the same! Love you and them!
I agree with everyone else. You can definitely tell that they're related, but they all seem to have their own look about them. What beautiful girls you have, you lucky mama!
They are all so beautiful!! ... are you doing any speech therapy? We're in need!! Let me know! (if you are not doing it right now, can you recommend a good therapist?)
Jessica - I'm thinking of speech in the Fall. I've been homeschooling/tutoring with James and it has worked out pretty good. We saw some specialists in Denver and they recommended he start up speech again. Anyway, if you're willing, we'd love to start up in the Fall. Let me know. Robyn :0)
10 comments:
holy cow! i really dont think she could be more of a perfect mix. my goodness you have beautiful babies!
Wow, I think Claire0 is a good mix of Grace and Jenna.
Looks like they are related!!!! PHEW~
I can definitely tell them apart, but I think they all look the same. Crazy!
So cute!
Thank you Jess--I can't believe how much she looks like the two of them. It is interesting how they all come a bit different and yet so much the same! Love you and them!
How funny! I think Claire totally looks like Grace and then Jenna is her own little mold. I love that picture of Jenna btw!
I think Claire is a mix, but leans a little bit more on my side.
I agree with everyone else. You can definitely tell that they're related, but they all seem to have their own look about them. What beautiful girls you have, you lucky mama!
They are all so beautiful!! ... are you doing any speech therapy? We're in need!! Let me know! (if you are not doing it right now, can you recommend a good therapist?)
Jessica - I'm thinking of speech in the Fall. I've been homeschooling/tutoring with James and it has worked out pretty good. We saw some specialists in Denver and they recommended he start up speech again. Anyway, if you're willing, we'd love to start up in the Fall. Let me know. Robyn :0)
Post a Comment