Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ABC's All About Me

I've seen several things like this but I thought this one was fun.

Attached or single? Attached
Best friend? Devon
Cake or pie? Cake
Day of Choice? Sunday
Essential items? Water bottle, cell phone, burts bees chapstick, fingernail clippers
Favorite color? Pink
Green thumb? Definitely not!
Haircolor? Brown and, sadly, some gray
Indulgence? Bunny Tracks Ice Cream by Blue Bunny
Job: hate it or love it? I love all my jobs: mom, speech therapist, owner of Saucy Creations
Kids? Grace, 7 and Jenna, 4
Life isn't complete without? The Gospel, my family, music
Marriage date? July 8, 1997
Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister
Oranges or apples? Oranges, but only straight from the tree, not the store
Physical activity? Yoga
Quote? I have a sign above my pantry that used to hang in my parents' house that says "Thou Shalt Not Whine."
Reason to smile? My kids
Season of choice? Spring--it's beautiful here!
Time of day? Bedtime
Unknown fact about me? I can't think of one--I'm pretty open.
Vegetable? Broccoli
Worst habit? Picking at my cuticles
Xray or ultrasound? Hopefully ultrasound soon!
Your favorite food? Mexican
Zodiac sign? Libra

5 comments:

Camden said...

Really, gray? I guess that comes with dark hair. Us blondies just get to fade to a really dull beige. Boring. Thank heavens for hair color!

When will you find out the results of your latest procedure?

Marie said...

This is so fun to learn a little more about you Jess. Thanks for playing along. Good luck with getting pregnant.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

as soon as I read esential items I knew water bottle was coming! :) I hope you get that ultrasound soon and everything turns out how you want it to...

Amanda said...

I think I knew almost all of those things about you. Thanks for sharing.

Greg said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! How fun is this? First, I've never even seen you DARLING girls!! They are so beautiful! Second. congrats to you hubby for passing the bar! I know the stress... Third, 2 of your "healthy addicions" are mine - Settlers of Catan and Reading. No wonder I like you so much! We have some fun things in common!