Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yoga

I decided that I'm really boring because I can't ever think of anything to blog about. So I guess I will tell you about my favorite part of today which was my yoga class. I found a really great website where you can download yoga classes and they're actually really good ones and cheap too. I hate to admit that I haven't done any exercise in a couple of weeks and it felt really good. I'm thinking I will start back up with teaching on Saturday mornings at the church. Anyone interested?

2 comments:

Heather said...

YES, YES, YES!!! I think it is a wonderful idea and I will definitely be there. I also pledge to be on time (the vast majority of the time). YES!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

jessica- I am not going to lie...it took me a good 2 minutes to remember who jessica miller was!...DAH!!! ONLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!!! we miss you. I am sooo happy you found me. A big congrats to your hubby! What an accomplishment fo you and your cute family. This is so fun to finally see what your cute girls look like. What a darling family you have. Thanks for popping in. I will go tell Brody you said hello. Don't be a stranger...