Wow! You're wearing shorts? We could use a little sunshine here. Funny joke! I love to hear the kids tell me jokes they pick up from their friends (or tv).
I always use that good ol' stand by joke. One time I was telling it to Greg and I got the fruits all mixed up, so my punch line went something like, "Banana you glad I didn't say orange again?" Funniest the joke has ever been... :) Fun to see you guys at Price of Freedom!
3 comments:
LOVE IT! Kelsey use to say all sorts of fruits and then on the last one say fruit salad. She thought this was the funniest joke ever!
Wow! You're wearing shorts? We could use a little sunshine here. Funny joke! I love to hear the kids tell me jokes they pick up from their friends (or tv).
I always use that good ol' stand by joke. One time I was telling it to Greg and I got the fruits all mixed up, so my punch line went something like, "Banana you glad I didn't say orange again?" Funniest the joke has ever been... :) Fun to see you guys at Price of Freedom!
Post a Comment