I have to tell you about my friend William Joseph. He and his wife Lisa lived in our ward for a little while--she's the one who taught us to play Settlers and started our crazy addiction--thanks Lisa! Her husband William is nothing short of a piano prodigy. While living in our ward he was signed with Warner Bros. Music and started his career. I saw him a few years ago when he opened for Josh Groban and was blown away. He just released his second CD titled "Beyond" and was featured on the Dr. Phil show. He and his wife are the nicest people and have three little kids. I'm so happy for them that he gets to live his dream as a musician. I can't imagine him doing anything else but not every musician is so lucky. Below is a clip about his new CD which you can can buy at Amazon or other such places. I promise you will love it!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
You Have to Buy This
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow, he's really good. I'm thinking a mix between Yanni and John Williams movie music...
I think I will help myself yto a little William Joseph
How neat! Was he called on to play the piano in Elders Quorum often? :) There's nothing better in life than to make a career out of what you love doing!
The video says it is "no longer available" - I'll have to you tube his name myself. Loved your post on the "Life" game... how I loved that game as a kid. Glad you can enjoy it all over again!
Post a Comment