Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to School for Me


I wish! Instead I visited my kids' school today. I spent an hour in Grace's ELP class with her. What a fun classroom. There were eight students and the teacher and they were using manipulatives to learn algebra. And Grace was awesome at it!

I also saw Jenna on my way into the office. She was lined up with her class outside the classroom and when she saw me she ran over and puckered up for a kiss. I loved it! I dread the day that my kids will be embarrassed rather than thrilled to have me at school.

And just because I haven't posted pictures in a while here are a couple that I love. I wish I could freeze time and keep them small forever.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of the girls in their hats! So cute!

Priscilla said...

Great pictures! Especially that last one! That's so fun to be able to go help out at school! I remember doing that when Caleb was younger. I haven't been able to help out for a while due to work and the "babysitting" situation.

Amy Rapier said...

Your girls are so beautiful and so like-able!

Rachel said...

what the jenna?! i have to have that picture of her in the street. it is so freakin classic jenna! i hope she is always like that. i died laughing at it!