
I LOVE this bag! This is one of the new items my friend Amy and I are selling at our newly redesigned website. We saw this bag at a retailers show in Vegas a few weeks ago and decided we couldn't live without it. It's technically a diaper bag made by Fleurville but I carry it anyway and think it's fabulous.
Speaking of the website, it is nearly finished. We are working on a few more things but are close to having the website we've wanted for a few years now. In the near future we are hoping to offer discount codes to those of you who would be willing to advertise on your blogs for us. That's one of the little kinks we're still working on so we'll keep you posted.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My New Obsession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SO SO cute! Let me know when you have the kinks worked out. I will put a link/box/ad on my blog.
What a great bag! I'll put your link on my site too! Wanna do a link swap?
That is such a great bag! I want one. Now, how to convince McKane I need another diaper bag when I spent so much on the first one? hmmm. . .
Lame that Grace's teacher handled the situation that way. It didn't even have to be a big deal.
Way cute bag! I'd totally get it. What are the dimensions? I'll keep checking to see your announcement that the blog is ready and I'll post a link on my blog!
Cute bag, and your new website looks great! Love all the stuff you have there!
Post a Comment