Monday, July 20, 2009

Anticipation

Waiting for labor to start can be really annoying. We're so anxious to see this little one! Every time I have contractions I find myself hoping they'll continue but thus far they haven't. Here's a picture of my belly at 39 weeks. I'm hoping not to make it to 40 weeks so figured it was time for another picture before it's too late. I see the doctor today and am hoping he'll have some good news for me!

10 comments:

Helen said...

You look amazing! Good luck!

julz said...

You are so cute and tiny. I looked like that at 4 months... I am just glad your finally close to delivery. It's the lat month thinking of labor when I say "stay in there baby"

Natalie Hall said...

You are about the best looking pregnant lady out there! You look so beautiful. I just had to leave a comment. Your kids are absolutely darling. I wish you the best of luck with the new baby, so exciting! I also wish you hours of sleep.....

Natalie Hall

Amy Rapier said...

Here's to hoping we don't see you... at least this week, that is. Can't wait until you get to finally hold that baby.

Priscilla said...

Can't believe how tiny your belly is for being 39 weeks! So glad you're in the homestretch. Enjoy your rest while you can. Soon you'll be awake all night long! But it'll be so wonderful to hold that baby! Wish we could see you both when that happens. :)

Ondriawfd said...

There is no way you are 39 weeks pregnant. I look like that at 6 months! You look great. Hopefully, your little one will get here quick.

Kristina said...

You are the cutest little pregnant lady I've ever seen! I'm so excited for you guys. Hang in there, I know those last few days feel like weeks. Get some rest and be totally prepared for those first few weeks (as I'm sure you already are) so you can do nothing but enjoy little Kristina.

Devan and Robyn said...

Wow, Jessica! It is so exciting when a new baby comes! Good luck with the delivery and all. It sounds like you guys have been crazy busy with everything! Did you find renters for your house? If not, I know a great gal looking to rent. let me know.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

You look beautiful! Hopefully you hear good news! :)

ps...how did you like Bear Lake? It is so hot here for this time of year!

Erin said...

Just got word that she's arrived! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see her and find out what you've named her. :)