Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our Little Miracle

There really are no words to describe the joy we feel in having a new baby here. After all the praying and waiting and heartbreak it's almost unbelievable that I have a new baby in my arms. We feel so blessed and not one of us can get enough of her!

We decided to name her Claire. This was one we had been considering for a while but were having a hard time making it official until we had seen her. My friend Amy discovered that if you rearrange the letters in the word "miracle" you can spell Claire M. It was too good to pass up so we settled on Claire the day we left the hospital and we love it.

Below are some more pictures. I'm sure you'll agree she gets cuter every minute!!







12 comments:

Diana said...

Oh Jess, she IS getting cuter by the minute. I do love the name Claire. She is just perfect. I am so happy for your family:)

Greg and Tammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you. I love the name and she has just the cutest little face. When you get them in your arms, you realize why you went through all of the time, heartache, money, sorrow, desire, and energy to get them here!! We are so happy for you.

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

what a sweet sweet baby! she looks like she fits right into your family. congrats and you look amazing. oh, and i *love* the name claire. she's so beautiful.

Libby said...

Absolutely precious! I love the name Claire-that has always been on the top of my list of baby names. Your babies are gorgeous!!!

Ondriawfd said...

Claire is beautiful, both the name and the baby. And you look great too. Congratulations!

jen said...

There goes another name off our list, I guess. Brad refuses to name Baby anything anyone else is using. I love the reasoning behind the name.
Micah was the name I loved his whole pregnancy. Why? It means gift.
Congratulations. She is beautiful.

Carin said...

She is so cute! How fun and special to have her. I love the name Claire. Congrats to your cute family! :)

Amanda said...

She is perfect. Claire is a beautiful name. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations.

Lauren said...

CONGRATS Jessica! We are so happy that you and baby Claire are healthy! What a beautiful baby girl.

Katie said...

Jess, so happy for you and your fam. She is adorable and the name is great. Congrats!!!

Linz said...

She is so pretty! Congrats congrats congrats!! All the best! Hope you are healing and feeling well!

Unknown said...

Good work!! She is beautiful. I am dying to hold her again. We love you all so much. :)
Katie