Yesterday my girls enjoyed what most females would call the perfect day. They got their hair done at the salon and then spent the afternoon shopping. My sister gave them really cute new cuts that they both love. I forgot to take before pictures but they both had hair to the middle of their backs so this is quite a change. What do you think?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Girls' Day Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
They look beautiful! I love the cuts!
Awe they're so cute!! I can't wait to see you next week!!!
I am so jealous I could cry.
Jessica, I can't believe how much Jenna and Grace have grown!! I think Jenna was just a little baby the last time I saw her. Their hair cuts are adorable!
so so cute! Jenna looks so old!
Hi Jessica! Well i'm starting my Speech Pathology Masters Program in August and am so excited! I'm doing their new PEP program so I will be taking the three year route while working as a Speech Assistant at Pioneer Elementary in Gilbert (basically so we can survive with both of us going to school :)). I heard that you basically set your own hours and work out of your home? I will probably be contacting you closer to me finishing my masters---I am looking to do the same thing so I can stay home with my future children.
Darling, darling! And they look so happy, too!
I'm hoping maybe the first year won't be too terribly difficult because i'm going part time (over three years). What makes the first year so hard?
So cute. Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment