Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

The day before Halloween Jenna's school has a Parade for the K-2nd graders so we went to watch.


Halloween was a fun but exhausting day! The big girls dressed as "sweetheart bats" and Claire was the cutest tiger you've ever seen. We visited three sets of great-grandparents, went to our neighborhood carnival, visited "Aunt" Carolyn who always has tasty treats for the girls, and did some old-fashioned trick-or-treating. Grace even went trick-or-treating alone with her two friends. I can't believe she is old enough to do that but she loved it!








3 comments:

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

what cute costumes! those girls are adorable.

Debra Tolman said...

Clarie is growing up without me. Somehow that escaped me until I saw these pictures. How we miss you all!

Lauren said...

YOu forgot to mention it started out nice and early with yoga! You are amazing! What a busy day...I am sure your girls appreciated it.
THANK YOU for yoga :)