Friday, November 13, 2009

Jenna's Big News


Jenna girl lost her first tooth! She even wiggled it out on her own. (It's a good thing too because you may notice in the picture that the adult tooth was already growing in.) She's pretty excited for her first visit from the Tooth Fairy!


3 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

super fun. Congrats Jenna...

Priscilla said...

Way cool Jenna! Jared just lost his first one a couple of weeks ago. He REALLY lost it. He was eating lunch and a friend told him that his tooth came out. They couldn't find it anywhere!

Amanda said...

Kimball just lost his first tooth too. In fact, it was while we were in Arizona. I thought he was too young to lose a tooth, but I guess not. I usually haven't gotten too sad about my kids growing up, but that one was a little hard for me. Tell her congratulations!

PS- Are you coming to Utah for any of the holidays? We'll probably be gone during Thanksgiving, but I'll for sure be here for Christmas.