Monday was the first day of school. I have to say my girls looked super cute and were thrilled about starting school. When Jenna went into her classroom I had to hurry and get to the car because I was getting teary-eyed. It's hard to send your baby off all day.
Both girls reported having a great first day. Jenna's highlight was seeing her sister in the lunchroom and Grace was excited about playing on the "big kids" playground. I was just happy to have them back at the end of the day.
Monday, August 11, 2008
My Grown Up Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Such cuties! I'm glad you made it through their first day! I'm sure it's bittersweet. :)
they are matching. i love it. they really are the prettiest two girls i have ever seen. dont worry im not bias! i love them so much
It seems like we just moved and yet your girls have gotten so big! Kiley started school this year too so it is WAY quieter around here. I miss the ward so much and hope you are having a lot of fun in primary. We just got called to nursery. Andrew is thoroughly depressed. :)
Post a Comment