Jenna reported this week that there are two boys in her class who have been making fun of her. They tell her she looks pregnant or that she has a baby in her tummy. She said it hurts her feelings and she cried when we talked about it. Why are kids so mean? If they only knew how much I love Jenna's little pot belly. Her face has thinned out recently and she definitely looks like a little girl now instead of the chubby baby we once knew. The pot belly is all we have left. I for one hope it sticks around a while. She would probably disagree heartily about that when she's grown but for now I love it!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Bullies in Kindergarten?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is exactly why I am terrified to send my kids to school. That breaks my heart. She is the cutest thing EVER! They are so loved at home - why do we have to send them away?
that has to be the cutest picture i have ever seen with her. im sad i missed the dance that came along with the outfit. the pot belly is really my favorite too. and its so little compaired to what it used to be! i want to squeeze her in that picture!
Jenna is so beautiful Jessica! I can't believe kids especially that young would be making comments like that.
That makes me so sad! Jenna is adorable! I wish Owen was in her class. He would stand up to those boys!!
hey jessica its andrea... story...
when my sister was in the fist grade (25 yrs ago) she had two boys follow her home and tease her. So my mom went out one day and slapped both boys across the face, and that was the end of that.
now if you did that you would get sued for sure, but maybe with your husband on your side you would win.
Post a Comment