Monday, August 30, 2010

You Don't Want To Miss This!

My friend and local composer, Rob Gardner, is premiering his latest work, Lamb of God, next month and you really have to come. It is a glorious combination of music (soloists, 200-voice choir, full orchestra) and scriptural text about the Savior's atonement and resurrection. Great for people of all faiths.

The performances are September 10th and 11th at Gammage Auditorium. Tickets are shockingly cheap, starting at just $6. And until tomorrow you can buy your tickets at Spire Music and they will pick up and mail your tickets to you free of charge, saving you the "convenience" fee that Gammage normally charges to mail your tickets. You can also purchase tickets directly from Gammage's box office or at Ticketmaster.

From a personal standpoint I can tell you that Rob's music has changed my life. I have experienced some of my most powerful spiritual moments while participating in and listening to his music. I can assure you that this performance will increase your testimony and understanding of the Savior and His atonement.

Don't miss your chance to see this remarkable performance. It's not likely to come around again any time soon. Bring your friends and family. I'll see you there!

p.s. Click on the picture to visit the website where you can hear clips of the music.

1 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Boy, I wish I were in the area. That sounds like a great event!
=)